Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I am embarking on a new adventure

I always told people that "blogs" are for people who have kids and go on exciting vacations and have lots of adventures in their lives. Well, my life is pretty simple for the most part, until recently! We decided to start a family and we are currently 11 weeks pregnant. I figured this is a good time to start a blog and see how it plays out. I like facebook and updating my status here and there, but I am not one to want to announce at all times what is going on in my life. I mainly don't because there is usually not a lot of say and I like not having everyone in my loop at all times. But since we're having a baby, I figure it can't hurt to try a new adventure! Plus, I figure this would be a good way to have a journal, since I don't really write in my journal (last entry was January of 2009). So here's to my new adventure which is BLOGGING!! Wish me luck!

1 comment: