Liam turned his bib around to become the worlds first super baby!!!!
Nutri-grain: demolished.
Saint Patricks Day boy. :)
Coke and Liam
He's too busy "organizing" Mana's and Coke's drawer.
The first week we lived in our house we didn't have TV or Internet hook ups. So I used downloaded Baby Einstein videos to keep him entertained.
Liam the destructor
Molars were coming in. :(
He looooves going through the trash can. What a good helper!
I love watching him sleep!!
Liam had this rash for months and the only thing that worked on it? Chlorine from the pool. Thank heavens it finally went away!
Tearing up tissue.
Liam looks so much like CJ sometimes!!
Feeling frazzled after nap.
I'm not sure if he wanted to stay in or wanted us to stay out.
Big boy carseat = less yelling in the car.
Loves his uncle Kyle.
Loves his uncle Scot.
It's against his religion to let me cook dinner.
He loves throwing around this jug with water. He's so crazy!
Waiting for mama to come outta the bathroom.
He LOOOOVES his new mickey couch. Best $50 I ever spent (although it was still hard to spend that much).
Bringing all of his necessary items for the day to his couch.
First day of nursery!! He did great. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment